Did you know that you could run Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 software on your actual PC?
Steps to installing Android JellyBean
1 . Install Oracle VM VirtualBox – Download
2. Android 4.2 JellyBean ISO file – Download
Now to start installing Jelly Bean –
1. you have to install VirtualBox on your computer
2. open it and Create an new Virtual machine. Enter any name that you want to use, then after this select the type as Linux, and the version as “other linux”.
3. Android JellyBean requires at least 512MB of memory to run, so give 512MB Ram
4. create a virtual hard drive. Select this option > choose VDI > Select ‘dynamically allocated’.
5. Start your Virtual Mechine and choose the JellyBean iso file we downloaded earlier, then check Live CD/DVD. Proceed to clicking OK after this.
6. Then choose the option on install Android x86 to hard drive.
7. Create/Modfiy partitions.
8. create a new primary bootable partition and then select where it says write. After the writing is complete you will then quit.
9. Install Android in sda and select type and ext3
10.If you have followed all the instructions properly, Android 4.2.2 should now be installed on your computer.
Run Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 software on actual PC